To help frame, define and lift the eyes.
EYEBROW & EYELASH TINT
INCLUDES YOUR LASH TINT
Unlike a traditional lash perm, our Lash lift straightens your natural lashes at the root, creating the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. Plus the added lash tint creates a mascara-style effect, so you’re lash perfect from the moment you wake up. Ideal for those seeking a more natural look, the treatment takes just 45-60 minutes but the effects are instant and last from six-eight weeks. We do recommend to have another last tint 4 weeks later this will enhance your treatment as your tint fades.
SEMI PERMANENT EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Lash Extensions provide thickness and length to natural eyelashes – enhancing the charm and appeal of your eyes. Our Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions look and feel so natural, they can be worn everyday, as well as for special occasions. Lash Perfect lashes will naturally darken your lashes as they will be fuller and more visible, they are also very light and comfortable on the eyes. When applied professionally they do not damage the natural eyelash which can be the case with traditional self applied false eyelashes.
After care advice for lash extensions
Eyelashes shed normally and you will lose your Lash Extensions when the natural lashes fall out during in their regular cycle. Many factors can affect how long the Lash extensions will last.
- Any eye make-up should be removed with an oil free make up remover. Apply with the finger tips, and rinse off and pat dry.
- Lashes can then be gently combed with your brush we give you.
- Mascara should not be used.
- You can wash eyelashes with warm water and pat them dry gently. Cotton wool should not be used.
- You should return regularly to have your lashes infilled to replace lashes that may have fallen out. We recommend an appointment every 10-14 days.
- You will have applied between 70-100 lashes to each eye. It is normal for you to experience a loss of a few lashes during the first 24 hours while adhesive is setting. Care should be taken during this period.
- You should avoid getting eyelashes wet within the first 24 hours after application.
– Avoid saunas and steam for the first 2 days.
– If you experience any itching or irritation, please call us immediately.
- Summer months – do not sit out in sun for 24hrs after application of lashes
- Do not pull the lashes off – you need to have them gently removed by us professionally. This procedure is easy and will not ruin your natural eyelashes.
- Eyelash extensions should not be permed or tinted. If you require tint (fair lashes) this should be done at least 24 hour before application.
- Eyelash curlers should not be used.
- You should not pick or rub your eyes.
- We advise you to take care when using normal skin care products as they may contain oil.
- You can groom your new lashes with an eyelash brush or comb.
- The maintenance of your lashes will vary according to your lifestyle or the length of time your lashes have been on.
Enjoy your new lashes!
INFILLS 30 MIN
INFILLS 45 MIN
Please note: It you have fair lashes we recommend an eyelash tint 2 days prior to your application of lashes to enhance your treatment results.
REMOVAL OF LASHES
Please note: For eyelash tinting and perming a patch test will be required 24 hours prior to your treatment. Please advise reception at time of booking if this is your first visit to the Spa. You will receive a complimentary scalp massage with eyelash tinting.
Eyebrow and Bikini Wax: If you have very sensitive skin please tell your therapist and we may use Hot Wax if needed for your eyebrows or bikini. Skinning can sometimes occur, where the very fine top layer of skin is removed. This looks like a minor abrasion, and will usually clear up in a couple of days. If this occurs please contact us so we can advise you of your aftercare and make a note that only Hot Wax can be used for future appointments.