Treatments to help frame, define and lift the eyes
Eyelash tint and shape
Eyebrow & eyelash tint
Please note: For eyelash tinting and perming a patch test will be required 24 hours prior to your treatment. Please advise reception at time of booking if this is your first visit to the Spa. You will receive a complimentary scalp massage with eyelash tinting.
Includes your Lash Tint
Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions
Removal of lashes
After care advice for lash extensions
Eyelashes shed normally and you will lose your Lash Extensions when the natural lashes fall out during in their regular cycle. Many factors can affect how long the Lash extensions will last.
- Any eye make-up should be removed with an oil free make up remover. Apply with the finger tips, and rinse off and pat dry.
- Lashes can then be gently combed with your brush we give you.
- Mascara should not be used.
- You can wash eyelashes with warm water and pat them dry gently. Cotton wool should not be used.
- You should return regularly to have your lashes infilled to replace lashes that may have fallen out. We recommend an appointment every 10-14 days.
- You will have applied between 70-100 lashes to each eye. It is normal for you to experience a loss of a few lashes during the first 24 hours while adhesive is setting. Care should be taken during this period.
- You should avoid getting eyelashes wet within the first 24 hours after application.
– Avoid saunas and steam for the first 2 days.
– If you experience any itching or irritation, please call us immediately.
- Summer months – do not sit out in sun for 24hrs after application of lashes
- Do not pull the lashes off – you need to have them gently removed by us professionally. This procedure is easy and will not ruin your natural eyelashes.
- Eyelash extensions should not be permed or tinted. If you require tint (fair lashes) this should be done at least 24 hour before application.
- Eyelash curlers should not be used.
- You should not pick or rub your eyes.
- We advise you to take care when using normal skin care products as they may contain oil.
- You can groom your new lashes with an eyelash brush or comb.
- The maintenance of your lashes will vary according to your lifestyle or the length of time your lashes have been on.
Enjoy your new lashes!