the village beauty spa
Beauty Therapist Required
We are Hiring…
Due to demand, we are currently looking for a beauty therapist to join our beautiful team. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2/3 years’ work experience and hold NVQ level 3, or equivalent in beauty therapy.
You will be responsible for welcoming your clients into the spa, advising them on treatments and products, as well as carrying treatments and giving home care advice and re-booking your client for their next visit.
Treatments will include:
- Facials (electric and manual)
- Massage (Swedish, Aromatherapy & Hot Stones)
- Manicures/Pedicures & Gel Manicures
- Waxing (Including Hot Wax for Brazilian & Hollywood)
- All Eye Treatments
- Make Up
- Spray tanning
At The Village Beauty Spa, our clients customer care is the most important to our success so we expect the highest standards of customer service.
Guinot, ESPA, CACI trained would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
The successful candidates need to be well presented, dedicated, honest, and reliable with excellent customer care skills and work to a very high standard and have a dedication to their work and a passion for all things beauty.
- Must be well-presented and well groomed at all times. Your appearance is very important.
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work towards and exceed given targets
- Highly aware of health and safety and hygiene
- Legally permitted to work in the UK
Competitive Salary plus commission
You will also receive 20-day holiday plus bank holidays, complementary treatments and products maybe purchased at cost plus VAT. Full training will be given.
If you are passionate about the industry and want a change then please forward your CV and cover letter to Marie Hart